CISF Recruitment 2023: 787 posts Available, Online Applications Open!
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has recently announced a recruitment notification for the hiring of Constables, with a total of 787 vacancies. Male and Female Indian students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online for the CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2023 starting from November 21, 2022, through the official website www.cisfrectt.in. To know more about CISF Recruitment 2023, read this article thoroughly.
CISF Recruitment 2023
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is expected to release an official notification for the recruitment of constables/tradesmen on its website cisfrectt.in soon. As per reports, over 700 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Candidates can apply for the recruitment through the official website within the specified time period. The selection process will include a Physical Standard Test (PST) and a Physical Efficiency Test (PET), which the candidates will have to clear to be eligible for the position.
CISF Eligibility Criteria 2023
Educational Qualifications: To apply for skilled crafts such as a barber, boot maker or cobbler, tailor, cook, mason, mali, painter, plumber, washerman, and welder in the CISF Recruitment 2023, candidates must have completed their 10th-grade diploma or its equivalent from a recognized board. Those with Industrial Training Institute training will be given preference.
For unskilled trades such as Sweeper, candidates must have passed matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board before the deadline for submitting the online application form.
Age Limit: The age criteria for CISF Recruitment 2023 requires candidates to be between 18 to 23 years of age as of January 8, 2023, which is the reference date for calculating age. To be eligible, candidates must have been born between February 8, 1999, and January 8, 2004. Age relaxation will be provided as per government regulations.
CISF Exam Pattern 2023
It is an objective-style exam consisting of 100 questions covering general knowledge, primary arithmetic understanding, analytical aptitude, the ability to spot patterns, and Hindi and English basics within two hours for 100 marks. The question paper will consist of questions in both Hindi and English.
CISF Recruitment 2023 – Important Information
- The applicant should carefully read the declaration after completing the application form before submitting it to save their data.
- 21 November 2023 is the start date for online application submission.
- The deadline to submit an online application is December 20, 2022.
- Tradesman Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21700–69100) for CISF Constables.
- Visit the official website from the link at the bottom of this post to read the latest official information.
CISF Application Fee 2023
After completing the application form, the applicant should carefully review the declaration before clicking “SUBMIT” to save their information.
How to Apply for the CISF Recruitment Online?
Students can apply for the CISF Recruitment 2023 through the official website without much hassle. They should follow the instructions below:
- Visit the CISF’s official website at https://cisfrectt.in to apply for the position by selecting “New Registration.”
- If you agree with the “Declaration,” click the “Submit” button after carefully reading it.
- Log in with your registration information, and select the “APPLY” tab.
- Click the “CONSTABLE/TRADESMAN-2023” button on the new page.
- Provide the required information.
- The “SAVE & PREVIEW” and “CLOSE” buttons are located at the bottom of the application form once you enter all the necessary information. By selecting “CLOSE,” you can alter the application form. No information will get saved.
- Once you fill out the application form, carefully read the declaration before clicking “SUBMIT” to save all the information provided by the applicant.
If you have any questions concerning the CISF Recruitment 2023, let us know through the comment section.
|Official Website||Click Here|