CBSE has announced the CTET Result 2023 on its official website. Those who took the CTET exam can view their results and obtain their CTET Marksheet 2023 by using the Digilocker and UMANG Application.
Please follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
What is DigiLocker?
DigiLocker is an online digitization service based in India that is offered under the Digital India initiative by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India.
It offers a cloud-based account to every Aadhaar holder, enabling them to access authentic documents/certificates in digital format, such as driving licenses, vehicle registrations, and academic mark sheets, from the original issuers of these certificates.
Additionally, each account is provided with 1GB of storage space to upload scanned copies of legacy documents.
How to Download CTET Certificate/Marksheet 2023 via Digilocker?
- Step 1: Download Digilocker App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digilocker.android
- Step 2: Enter mobile no or Aadhaar number and LOIN
- Step 3: Now select the Get More Now/Get Issued Documents option on the home page.
- Step 4: Now Select Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi
- Step 5 : Select Teacher Eligibility Test Mark-sheet or Certificate
- Step 6: Enter Your Roll No. and Select the Year of passing document
- Step 7: Click on the checkbox then click to download CTET Certificate.