The article provides information about the latest vacancy for GDS Recruitment 2023, including state-wise application forms, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
Interested candidates can refer to this article to check the Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 vacancy details, including the application form, eligibility criteria, and more.
GDS Recruitment 2023
The Ministry of Communication’s Indian Post has recently issued a notification for India Post GDS recruitment 2023, also known as India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023.
The recruitment is for the selection and engagement of eligible candidates for the posts of Branch Postmaster (BPM) and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) in various postal circles.
The official website has released the application form for the India Post GDS recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications online at appost.in. The recruitment is open to candidates from all states, and both male and female candidates can apply.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
How to fill out the Application form?
- India Post GDS Delhi released Gramin Dak Sevak Circle III recruitment 2023
- The application form will be released on the official website.
- Candidates have to read the notification before applying for the job.
- Check all the documents – eligibility, Id proof, Address, Details, and Basic details.
- before submission check all the details columns carefully.
- take a printout of the submitted form for further use.
Details of the GDS recruitment in tabular form:
|Name of the recruitment||India Post GDS Posts Recruitment 2023|
|Title||Apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||MoC has released India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 notification|
|Post name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Selection Procedure||Merit list preparation on the basis of the 10th standard result|
|Documents Verification||After the merit list announcement for the provisionally selected candidates|
|Last Date to Apply||05 June|
|No. of posts||38926|
GDS Application Fees 2023
- For general/ OBC – 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH – 00/- (nil)
- All Category Female- 00/-
- Pay the Exam fee through India Post E Challan and submit it at the nearest Head Post Office/ GPO.
- Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevak
- Number Of Vacancies – 38926
- Pay Scale – 10000/- to 35000/-
GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
a) The age limit for the job is between 18 and 40 years, as of the last date of application submission. Candidates belonging to the OBC category will get a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit, while SC/ST candidates will get a relaxation of 5 years. The PH category candidates will get a relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit.
b) The candidates should have passed 10th grade from any state board or central board approved by the government. The list of approved boards is available in Annexure ‘A’. The possession of higher education than the mandatory educational qualification does not carry any weightage. Candidates who have passed the 10th grade examination on their first attempt will be considered meritorious compared to those who passed compartmentally.
c) The candidates should have computer knowledge and must furnish their computer training certification from an approved computer training institute for a duration of 60 days.
d) The candidate selected for the post of GDS must reside in the Branch Post Office Village within a month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster.
GDS Recruitment 2023 state wise
Indian Post office is divided into different circles in the country. The main circle of the area provide the duty to the various postman in the region. The regions are divided by the govt. of India give recruitments, the circle for the recruitment are as;
- Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment
- Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment
- Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment
- TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment
- UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Goa Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- MP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
State-wise postal region and vacancy :
|Postal Circle||No. of Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||266 posts|
|Uttar Pradesh||4264 Posts|
|West Bengal||2,357 Posts|
|Kerala circle||1421 posts|
|Andhra Pradesh||2296 Posts|