In this article, you will find important information regarding the IBPS RRB 2023 Recruitment, Exam Date, Form, Eligibility, and Pattern. The official notification for IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2023 will be released soon. To stay updated, interested candidates should visit the official Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) webpage, which can be accessed via a link provided at the bottom of this article. To learn more about the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023, read this article until the end.
IBPS RRB Notification 2023
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will soon release the official IBPS RRB 2023 Recruitment on its website. The exact date of the release has not been confirmed yet, but it is expected to be in June 2023. The notification will include over 8000 vacancies for various positions such as Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager), Officer Scale 2 (Manager), Office Scale 3 (Senior Manager), Clerk, and more.
If you are interested in applying for the IBPS RRB 2023 Recruitment, you can visit the official IBPS website to check the notification once it is published. The notification will contain all the important details about the IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2023, such as the number of vacancies for each position, eligibility criteria, recruitment procedure, exam pattern, exam dates, exam centers, syllabus, and more.
Registration for the IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2023 will be done online only, and the registration dates will also be mentioned in the notification. So, keep an eye out for the official notification and make sure to apply before the deadline.
|IBPS RRB Notification 2023|
|Name of the Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Examination||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Bank Exam 2023|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager), Officer Scale 2 (Manager), Office Scale 3 (Senior Manager), Clerk, etc.|
|Notification Release Date||To Be Announced Soon|
|Total number of Available Vacancies||8000+ Vacancies|
|Registration Starting Date||2nd week of June 2023|
|Registration Ending Date||1st week of July 2023|
|Examination Date||To Be Announced Soon|
|Official Web portal||ibps.in|
After the Preliminary Examination, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will organize the Mains Examination for the aspirants who will clear the Prelims. The admit card for both Prelims and Mains will be uploaded 7 to days before the examination.
Application Form for RRB Recruitment 2023
- First, open the official Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) web portal, ibps.in, on your device.
- After that, find the line related to the ‘Application Form for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023’ and press the link.
- Next, fill out the entire application form carefully with Personal, Educational, Contact details, etc.
- Attest the essential documents along with the scanned images of your Signature and Photograph to the application form and submit them.
- Next, complete the registration process by paying the application fee.
- Lastly, print out the application form or save it on your device for further proceedings.
Regional Rural Bank Eligibility 2023
- Aspirants applying for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Bank Recruitment 2023 must be a Citizen of India/ a Subject of Nepal or Bhutan/ Tibetan Refugee (before 1st January 1962)/ Migrated person (Indian Origin) from Burma, Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Ethiopia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zaire.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years. The age limit is different for different Regional Rural Bank posts.
- The educational qualifications and work experience for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 are also different based on the post.
- You can check the official notification for detailed information.
- All the aspirants are advised to read the eligibility criteria for the post, which ate planning to apply carefully before registering for the recruitment.