The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) recently announced a Notification for 285 Assistant Professor positions.
Those who are interested in this opportunity can find all the necessary information about the JKPSC Recruitment 2023 here.
To apply for the JKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy, candidates must visit the official website at jkpsc.nic.in.
Additionally, applicants can review the full details regarding JKPSC Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and other important information.
JKPSC Recruitment 2023
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) officials recently released a Notification for Assistant Professor positions.
According to the notification, there are approximately 285 vacancies available for Assistant Professor positions in various disciplines in Government Degree Colleges of Jammu and Kashmir in the Higher Education Department.
The application process for these positions commences on March 3rd, 2023 and the last date to submit the JKPSC Application Form is March 31st, 2023.
Interested candidates can review the Notification for details regarding the Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Application process.
To apply for the JKPSC Vacancy 2023, candidates should visit the official website. Regularly check our website for further updates and information about the JKPSC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Professor, 285 posts.
jkpsc.nic.in Recruitment 2023/JKPSC Jobs Notification-Details
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Posts||285 Vacancy|
|Online Registration Date||3rd March to 3 March 2023|
|Modification||1st April to 3rd April 2023|
|Job Location||All States|
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have master’s degrees from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidate must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by UGC, UGC, CSIR/AIU.
- For more details, it is advised to refer to the official notification.
- Applicants’ age should not exceed 40 years as on January 1, 2023.
- For more details, candidates refer official notification.
- The application fee is Rs 4000 for the general category. The application fee for the EWS category is Rs 500.
- Candidates selected for the post of Assistant will be given a salary of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 per month.
Selection will be like this
- The selection for the post is based on written tests and another process.
JKPSC Recruitment-Application process
Candidates can access the Application Form on the Commission’s website at jkpsc.nic.in from March 3rd, 2023, along with instructions for filli